August 24, 2010

Door bells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles.

These are a few of my favorite things:

My Franklin Covey planner I suppose I'm fond of all planners and things planning related. This planner happens to be pretty and refillable and that's why I've made it mine.



YoLo The self-serve frozen yogurt trend is just making it's way to Memphis. Of the new shops, YoLo is the best. Delicious. Fresh. Local. What more could you want?




philosophy | field of flowers lotion The fragrance is divine. Before the Acura and I went our separate ways, I went into Sephora for Flowerbomb and happened to sample this lotion. I managed to leave the store without making an impulse purchase. But, when I got to my car the battery was dead. You better believe I went right back into the mall to get this lotion while I waited for a tow. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment