August 31, 2010

Farewell Ponytail

Do you ever find yourself wanting a haircut? I mean really wanting a haircut. Pining, perhaps. I'd been considering cutting my hair for some time but apparently Monday was the day. I refused to return to the apartment with my ponytail. After numerous phone calls and a "worst case" appointment set for later in the week, I found a salon by campus that was ready and willing to accept a walk-in on a Monday.

The stylist was cheery and creative. I gave her free reign to cut as she'd like- I suppose that was a bit impulsive but I didn't know what I want more specifically than a haircut. For the record, since I graduated college my hair has been down my back.


Before then it looked like this:


I made it 3 years without cutting it all off which is pretty much amazing. I kept some of the length since Peter prefers it, but I did go above the shoulders. Apparently, I am now sporting an angled bob; I kind of love it.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun change! I think it's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I'm searching for a salon here, but I tend to have hairstylist trust issues...

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO DAMN CUTE!11111111

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! i don't remember your hair being that short in that one picture! I love your new one! Hope school is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! My hair has gotten too long and I've been contemplating a new do... you may have inspired me to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT. You look fabulous. (I mean, you always do...but the new "do" suits you very well!)

    ReplyDelete