August 9, 2010

Moving is Messy

{I'm just keeping it honest, people.}

Since I don't have a job, I taking my sweet time packing. A little here, a little there, a big mess everywhere! I am moving Friday. Not next Friday or a couple Fridays from now but this Friday. I have less than a week. In preparing for this move, no part of the house safe. I leave a path of destruction wherever I go.

This happened to my closet about a week ago and I have not even started packing clothes.
I've been leaving piles all over the house.
I'm not sure what to say about our bathroom. It's bad. And you can't tell from the picture, but our toilet is actually in two separate pieces {that's not related to the move, Peter is fixing the plumbing}.
Through it all, Gunther and Lily are my helpers or more my encouragers.
Gunther likes to support me from his box.
Lily prefers the couch. With a pillow. She is very fancy.
I think they are both afraid to move from their safe places for fear they'll be buried alive or boxed and taken to Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment