November 30, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Folks, I took a vacation. For 10 days I did not worry about school - or do any work for that matter- and I didn't take many pictures. I went home. It was great. I was able to visit with friends (and their beautiful babies) and spend time with Peter.

For Thanksgiving we went to Atlanta. On Thursday morning we ran the Atlanta half marathon. You did not misread that, we actually ran the half. When I registered, I had lofty hopes of training- which did not pan out. I like the adrenaline of race day but I do not like the time that is required to train. Either way, we finished.
We enjoyed two full days with our family in Georgia and the out-of-towners that came for Thanksgiving. Peter's uncle is quite the shutterbug. He was snapping photos all weekend. When I get them, I'll put them up. Unless I forget. Now I'm back at school, watching the semester wind down. Just 4  classes and 2 assignments before I go home for Christmas break.

Party on Garth.

1 comment:

  1. it was so great to see you! can't wait to spend more time with you guys after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete