December 24, 2010

NYC

Every year around Christmas we load up the car and day trip to New York with my dad.  Each year we come up with different things to do- sometimes ice skating, sometimes shopping. This year we ate pizza and saw the Statue of Liberty. Back in 1993, my dad and I went to Liberty Island and climbed to the crown. This trip we opted just to go to the Pedestal which saved us a pretty good hike.   
For those of you who may not know, this is my sister, Kelsey. She's a cutie. She lived in New York during her college summers so she always makes a great tour guide. 
Dad laid on the ground to make sure we were all in this picture-  if it ends up on a late Christmas card I won't be the least bit surprised. 
Well, I wanted to get a picture of the tree and the Rock- I suppose I sort of succeeded. One day I'll take photography lessons, one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment