January 17, 2012

Photo Shoot!

I scheduled a maternity photo session with the very talented Lauren Owens for the morning before the shower in Nashville. Lauren is the friend of a friend and her work has always impressed me. While I didn't see any maternity pictures in her portfolio, I knew her style was compatible with my own.

The morning of our photo session was wet and gray but the rain held off so we ventured to Percy Warner Park. Peter and I are not exactly naturals in front of the camera; frankly, we require a lot of direction! When Lauren sent me her pictures from the session, I was impressed! There were so many lovely pictures capturing this season in our lives.
Since my mom came to Nashville to attend the baby shower, we invited her to come along to the photo session. As our session was wrapping up, I asked Lauren if she would get a picture of the two of us. She willingly did! 

1 comment: