January 15, 2012

Showered in Nashville

In the last two weeks I have been honored with three baby showers. I have found the entire baby shower experience quite humbling. It has been an overwhelming joy to celebrating the upcoming arrival of our little one with so many friends!
 
My first shower was in Nashville. It was hosted and attended by my dear graduate school friends. The hostesses came up with an Animal Cracker theme which was very clever.
 
My mom made the trip to Tennessee to attend the shower which was lots of fun! As you may expect, since this was a shower with my graduate school friends no one has any children. Still, my child-free friends were very savvy in their gift giving (even it if required a bit of shooting in the dark at Babies-R-Us).
I had to so much fun visiting my friends Nashville and showing my mom around. It's hard to imagine it is was eight months ago that I moved back to Memphis full-time. Time certainly flies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment