October 11, 2012

Ali's Wedding! Ali's Wedding!

Peter, Cole and I just got back from a 10-day trip to the Mid-Atlantic. We scheduled the trip around Ali and Robin's wedding. While we were gone we visited three states and lots of family. I took a ton of pictures so I'm going to milk it and put up a bunch of posts about our trip. Apologies in advance. Actually, I stole every one of the wedding pictures from Caroline or AA. 

Moral of the story: Ali is a married woman! Robin is a lucky man! (And they are one good lookin' couple.)


It's hard to believe, but Ali and I met eight years ago on Clemson Crew. The people I met on and through crew were wonderful and I'm so glad I rowed even if only for a couple of years. Since graduating, I've kept up with a precious group of girls. At least once a year, we've organized a weekend to get together. Because the Memphis airport is so expensive (and because I had a baby) I have been unable to attend all but one of the weekends. Finally, at Ali's wedding, we were all together again! I dug up a few old pictures though I failed to get everyone. Sorry, Amy.


Here we are, all together at the wedding. No photoshop required! The eight of us live in seven different states and two timezones. Pretty amazing we got a picture with everyone's eyes open, right? 


Here are a few more pictures from the big event. I had my camera but I just didn't use it.


Another wedding guest I hadn't seen in years was Chops. Also Clemson Crew alumnus, he's been off doing interesting things that you can and should read about here.


It's so nice to see old friends, even if just for an evening. Here's hoping its not a matter of years before we're all together again. 

1 comment:

  1. Good Lord, the past 4 or 5 of Chops' posts are about attending weddings! I like his "The future is no place to place your better days." Also, did you get mail from Reese?

    ReplyDelete