January 8, 2013

Maryland Christmas {The Rest of the Middle}

After a cozy Christmas morning, my mom hosted Christmas dinner at her house.
My grandpa was there along with many of my aunts, uncles and cousins.
Cole was the star. But Peggy Sue was a close second.


We took the opportunity to snap some portraits.
Cole and her great-grandpa.
Cole and her uncle.
Cole and her other uncle.
Cole with a sassy face, Peter, my siblings and me. 
And so on it went.


Peggy Sue was extremely curious about the dinner and dessert spread.
She's not the most obedient dog but I hear that comes with the breed.
Either way, Cole loves her! Just two active lady pups.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures of Peggy Sue! She is so fat!! LOL
    We want a bulldog some day. They look like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete