March 11, 2013

Kid Rock Rocks. Really.

My mom loves Kid Rock. Doesn't your mom?
I heard on the radio that he was going to be in town on March 1 which just so happened to overlap with mom's trip to Memphis.
I told Bigs and for Christmas he got her four tickets to the show.


We were all  a bit nervous because he had to cancel his show in East Tennessee just days before the Memphis show due to pneumonia.
When he didn't cancel, we discussed that maybe we were only going to get half a show. We were wrong! 
He was great! Just a solid performer. And dude is definitely smart. He knows his crowd and he works it well.
I haven't stayed up past 10pm in a long while but this show was worth it.

::I know this post is late but better late than never, right?!::

4 comments:

  1. Glad someone else & their mom loves KR too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure my mom has no clue who Kid Rock is ;)

    Looks like a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part is, it wasn't the first time she'd seen it!

      Delete