June 4, 2013

A Funny Thing Happened

People, my daughter had her first kiss! I was blindsided. We were at the park in Maryland having what I thought was a pleasant time when Cole locked eyes with a boy in the playground tunnel. He was just a few months older than her so the kiss was as precious as it was surprising. I had my camera out and was poking my head in the tunnel just as they decided to smooch. I got a picture of the moment before and the moment after. Cole was pumped! Her daddy, Scottie and I were all dumbfounded. This child has more flirt in her than Peter and I combined!

After we left the playground, we walked around the park for a bit. Cole watched some older boys playing lacrosse and then found some flowers to smell. She's quite the fan of flowers so we taught her to smell with her nose, as opposed to with her hands. 

4 comments:

  1. Look at you cute momma! I love the jean shirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, E! Don't look too close though, I only have a few outfits I wear. Throwing on a denim shirt is my version of "changing it up." Ha!

      Delete
  2. Awww, I love it! And so cute that you got a picture of just before and just after. So precious!

    ReplyDelete