June 21, 2013

Around the House

While it may seem that Cole and I are always out and about,  we do actually spend time at home. And this week, we've spent more time at home than usual due to a little bug with lots of symptoms I don't want to bore you with.
Back in December, as we invested a pretty penny into our backyard,  I could never have guessed the use we'd get out of it. I knew the dogs would like the new yard and I figured Peter and I would enjoy the patio from time to time but I had no idea that Cole and I would spend hours on the patio every single day. The girl just likes to be outside. And that is fine with me!

4 comments:

  1. Rory loves being out in our backyard, too (though ours isn't NEARLY as pretty and nice as yours). Something magical about it that entertains them and I enjoy not HAVING to drive to a park or something every single day.

    Cole's curls are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're really kind. And I completely agree. We have a park that we walk to but it's very warm in the afternoon. The backyard is the perfect solution. I am a bit envious of your hammock...

      Delete
  2. She is just too cute. My kids want to be outside all the time too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love that she loves being outside so much! I'm sorry she's been sick - I'm glad she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete