June 30, 2013

June's Family Picture

It came down to the wire, but I actually managed to get a picture of all three of us before the month ended.  We decided to have a little picnic today after church so I grabbed the camera and tripod and figured I'd give it a whirl. My tripod + remote + timer skills still need work, but I'm getting better. At least you can't see remote in this month's picture.

 June

Maybe next month we'll actually look at the camera! Actually, next month that should be very feasible because we're doing a bit of traveling with family so hopefully we can have someone else snap a picture or ten for us. Then in August we're having family pictures taken (I'll be 36 weeks pregnant so they'll also be maternity pictures). Come September we'll have baby sister's arrival so I guess the real challange will start in October when I try to capture our family of four

To recap, here is our growing collection of 2013 family pictures:

May

April

March

February

 January

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am loving this! Such a great idea! And this shot is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's an idea alright :) Harder than I expected to carry out.

      Delete