February 10, 2015

Project TEN | February

This is my second ProjectTEN post. On the tenth day of the month, ten female photographers each post ten personal pictures. Thats all there is to ProjectTEN. 

This month I challenged myself to take pictures with very simple backgrounds. What I envisioned for this month was not at all what I wound up with! Between the cold winter air and the ever shifting moods of my toddlers, the pictures that worked out were all taken indoors. And frankly, they all, save one (#pinkboots4life), have similar composition.    

While my girls are used to me taking pictures while they go about their day, they are not used to me placing them before I shoot. I figured February was the right time to play indoors and capitalize on the pockets of light I found in the house. 
Now go check out the ProjectTEN work produced this month by these awesome lady photographers:


If you are in or around the Mid-Atlantic and are interested in booking a session with me, I'd love to help you out. Please enter your contact information here. And if you would like to see more of my daily life, check out Instagram where Cole and Ibbie are the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment