March 10, 2015

ProjectTEN | March

This is my third ProjectTEN post. On the tenth day of the month, a group of ten female photographers each post ten personal pictures. Thats all there is to ProjectTEN. 

Unlike previous months, I took all the pictures over two days. The last two days, actually. I didn't plan it, that's just how it worked out. The girls and I are in Georgia visiting my in-laws and soaking in the early spring weather. When I saw snow in the forecast for Delaware last week, I made the decision to take the dogs to camp, load the car up, and head out of town early. We're having a blast visiting Peter's family. The girls love playing with their cousins and hanging with their grandparents. In a week or so, I'll post a more plentiful lot of pictures from the trip. 
Now go check out the ProjectTEN work produced this month by these awesome lady photographers:


If you are in or around the Mid-Atlantic and are interested in booking a session with me, I'd love to help you out. Please enter your contact information here. And if you would like to see more of my daily life, check out Instagram where Cole and Ibbie are the stars.

1 comment:

  1. makes me feel relaxed and smiley to see your pictures

    ReplyDelete