October 16, 2011

Happenings

Recently a bunch of wonderful and time consuming things have occurred:

First, this guy got married so we went to South Carolina.
 Six days later, this guy did too so we went to Nashville.
Before both weddings, this little guy was born so we went to Georgia. He's our first and only nephew and he, like his sister, will completely steal your heart.
Once our travels were complete, my dad came to visit for a couple of days!
Alas.  Lots of good times. Not lots of blogging. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this post. Nice photo shop skills. Made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. SKF, you make me smile! I wish I had *any* Photoshop skills. One day, I may invest in the program. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather (Creel) HallOctober 24, 2011 at 8:30 AM

    Parker! I have not talked to you since before I got married. I am so excited that you are expecting. I wish you lived closer! Hope everything continue to go well for you!

    ReplyDelete