October 27, 2010

Apartment Tour Pt. 2

My first apartment tour was not exactly complete. In the apartment I also have a room. In the interest of my grad school budget, everything in my room was done on the cheap. Most items I borrowed from our house or my dad. The items that I purchased are from IKEA or the Red Circle Boutique {thanks Nancy}.

I found some bedding at IKEA which has neat button details.

My desk, where I spend a great deal of time, was rescued from my attic at home. Another IKEA find, I used this desk all through college.

I miss our dogs and decided I needed something to care for so I bought a plant from Publix. I call her Petunia even though she is an orchid. Petunia is extremely low maintenance and still flourishing; right now she is sporting four blossoms and three buds.

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE your study area! when you come home, you have to help me decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly will! (In December or January....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you can see your desk and everything has a place. You inspired me to clean mine haha thanks!

    ReplyDelete