September 15, 2009

Al & Christina's Wedding

Last weekend Peter and I made our first trip to Louisiana, where we had the honor of attending Al & Christina's wedding. It was classic, elegant, colorful, and, without a doubt, true to the style of the couple. The ceremony was in a small chapel with beautiful stained-glass windows and absolutely gorgeous flowers. The reception was in a local museum. All of the food was exceptional; my favorite was the brie with honey. Peter liked the crawfish dip the best. Both of us enjoyed the glass bottled Coca Cola. Believe it or not, as the couple made their get-a-way we threw bird seed. Though it is very traditional, I have never had the chance to do that before. I loved it!

Peter and me at the reception.

Stacey, the happy couple, and us.

No comments:

Post a Comment