November 6, 2010

Café Coco

Having heard good things about Cafe Coca from various friends, I recommended it as a lunch spot. J. and I try to meet up once a week for lunch, emphasis on try. When you walk into Cafe Coco you are immediately greeted with an instructional board. Of course, neither of us noticed it and had to be directed by a member of the wait staff.

After deciding that we'd take table service rather than order at the bar, we examined the menu. J. was really into it {that's her behind the menu}. We decided on sandwiches.

J. got a chicken wrap, which was a bit bland, and fries, which were great. I got an avocado garden grill sandwich which was fantastic. I don't think Coco will become our regular spot but with 24 hr. service, I'm sure I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment