October 8, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

It's October, so we decided to buy a pumpkin. Not just any pumpkin, but a pumpkin we picked. Sunday afternoon we loaded the girls into the car, drove to the pumpkin patch, and hoped for the best. Cole took to pumpkin seeking very quickly and narrowed her choice in minutes.
 With the pumpkin hunt over, we attempted to get a picture of the girls. We got two!
With the picture of the girls under our belts, Peter offered to try to get a picture with me in it.  While not the most traditional picture, it's a pretty fantastic snapshot of my life right now.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Looks like you having a great fall! I was just wondering if you could answer a quick question I have about your blog :-) If you get a free moment and could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete