December 31, 2013

We Did It! (12 Family Pictures)

In January, I resolved to take one family picture a month. And we succeeded! Every picture isn't frame worthy but we're all in them and in most cases, our eyes are open.  Given our current state of flux, the fact that I'm fond of the resolution, and the choas that comes with two littles,  I plan on repeating the resolution in 2014. It's probably the right size goal for me right now. I may up the ante by challenging myself to get the dogs in one of the pictures, but otherwise the goal will be the same: one picture of all of us each month of 2014.

 December

November

October

September 

August 

July

June

May

April

March

February

 January

3 comments:

  1. I normally don't make resolutions but I like this one and might follow in your footsteps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing the transformation through the year. Great resolution!

    ReplyDelete