August 11, 2010

Reality Check

My classes start a week from Wednesday! Over the weekend, I moved to Nashville then came back to Memphis. I will be heading back to Nashville tomorrow. While I'm in Memphis, it is errands, errands, errands. Already today, I have been to the vet, the dry cleaner, Goodwill, and still have a laundry list of things today. I have just a few pictures from the move.

My empty closet in Memphis.


The truck I drove to Nashville then successfully unloaded solo.


After moving in, I went out to dinner with my new roommates
Leslie {left} and Peyton {right}.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sad...miss you already!!! Well, missed you before b/c I haven't seen you in FOREVER! I guess I'll just have to see you at my wedding. I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! You are rockin' this move. You drove the truck and then unloaded it solo? Enjoyed the pics and cannot wait to hear how it's going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I am quite the practiced mover. I'm headed back East tonight then I'll be back in Memphis in 2.5 weeks {hopefully}.

    ReplyDelete