August 6, 2013

Still Here

We took a vacation! I didn't bother with scheduling posts. Sorry I'm not sorry.

Last week we made our way to Baltimore, Rehoboth, and Philadelphia. It was a blast and I have full intentions of overloading you with pictures and details from our adventures. But not today. Today I'm tired. Something about week 35 of this pregnancy is wearing me out.  I'm hoping the approaching urge to nest will come with a burst of energy.

In the mean time, here are a couple of pictures that need no accompanying details. 
Stay tuned for more.

3 comments:

  1. cute as usual.

    My blog isn't cool enough to have scheduled posts when I go on vacation. No one cares that much about it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Oh I don't think anyone actually cares that much about this blog (myself included). But I do like to get a post or two up a week. Either way, baby sister is weeks away and I know my blogging will take a hit for a while after the arrival.

      Delete
    2. hopefully you can at least muster up a few instagrams. Otherwise I am going to be sad.

      Delete