August 7, 2013

Water Baby

Last week we were fortunate to spend some time on the Atlantic. We visited Rehoboth, Indian Beach, and Bethany. Each day Cole warmed up to the sand and the waves enough that she would play in them. It was a major improvement upon her first experience with the ocean.
Thanks to the powers of Instagram, we connected with our old friend Coleen who was vacationing with her family at nearby Bethany beach. Cole loved all the action in Bethany and had nothing but smiles for Miss Coleen.
My grandparents belong to the most beautiful pool time that sits right on Rehoboth Bay. Their pool has a simple kiddie pool that was perfect for Cole. She thought she owned the place since she could walk, crawl, kick and go under independently in the shallow water.

4 comments:

  1. I think Cole is the cutest baby girl I've ever seen! I just love her expressions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. She certainly doesn't hide her emotions.

      Delete
  2. look how adventurous she is in the pool! I get so nervous about Rory in pools. She always accidentally plunges her head in and then looks so shocked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, she is wild in the water! It still makes me nervous. According to Cole's swim lesson teacher, kids know to hold their breath when then go under so that offers me a bit of reassurance.

      Delete