May 13, 2014

Mother's Day

Apologies for the radio silence. We moved into our new house on May 2 with help in many forms from my mom, step-dad, dad and Craiglist movers.  Little by little we have been unpacking and organizing since then which, no doubt, will continue into June. On Sunday we took a break from unpacking to have lunch at my mom's house for Mother's Day.

My sister and her boyfriend came down from New Jersey, my step-brother and his girlfriend showed, as did my youngest brother. My brother, Uncle TJ was missed, but since he lives in sunny Florida we don't feel too badly.

Ibbie and Cole were more than happy to sit on the porch and hang out with everyone. Cole was less pleased to see the camera than usual.
 
 Cole introduced her Aunt Kelsey to the magic that is Frozen, via YouTube clips
She also goofed around with Scottie.
And we got a family picture! I'm far less disciplined about getting our monthly pictures this year than last but, somehow, I still think I have one for each month of 2014.

1 comment:

  1. Oh.... Unpacking. Gives me the heebie jeebies just reading that. Glad there is family around to corral the girls while you sort

    ReplyDelete