September 12, 2010

New Digs

I am suffering from home confusion. When I talk to people in Nashville about home I am always talking about Memphis. When I think about home, I think about Memphis. But when I am talking to Peter, I call Nashville home. By no means does that mean my heart has left Memphis, I'm just suffering from a bit of confusion.

Moving on, would you care for a home tour?

Our apartment is so cute. Super cute {perhaps I'm biased}. Peyton, Leslie, and I coordinated our individual furniture contributions through email and somehow it all worked out.

6 comments:

  1. your apartment at SCHOOL is cuter than my HOUSE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, with three contributing people it is easy for all of us to get credit for the good taste of one. One of my roomies brought the majority of the stuff and her taste is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! I'm happy that you have such a great home away from home, home. Yeah, I see how that gets confusing. : ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! Can you come and decorate my apartment.. Please its in major help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut up. You live in a magazine photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. too too groovy, Parkalicious. We love it, Mom and El Rodrigo el Magnificante

    ReplyDelete