June 6, 2014

Family of Four

Looking at the pictures around our house, you'd never know we're a family of four. When I saw Katie Hall Creative was offering spring mini sessions, I scheduled one as quickly as I could! I opted for the latest session she was offering (I'm a sucker for good evening light) but that meant keeping Ibbie up a little late. With a little prodding and tossing, Ib warmed up to the camera and we got some lovely images. Cole loves the camera and she loves fruit snacks, which Katie was kind enough to reward her with.
All images by Katie Hall Creative

5 comments:

  1. Parker - these are absolutely beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos and what a precious family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh!! I'm In love with these!! Gotta get some done myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm continually impressed with Peter's child-throwing abilities. He must have super arms.

    ReplyDelete