July 20, 2012

Jef! Jef! Jef!

I learned a good number of things in graduate school, not the least of which was the ability of bad television to bring people together. What started as a weekly viewing party in Nashville, has morphed into a cross-county texting affair on Monday evenings. I confess, I watch The Bachelorette. And I'm kind of really into it. And I'm not alone. Once I fessed up  to watching the show, I learned that the majority of my local friends are into it too. Church friends, work friends, everyone. I've also learned of a good number of fellas who have watched the show with their lady only to get sucked in themselves. Sadly, my own husband is repulsed by the whole thing. 

 Since Peter fails to see the value of the show, he will be staying home with Cole while I attend an oh-so-serious-no-talking-allowed-other-than-during-commercials finale and After The Finale Rose viewing party Sunday night.  I'm sure I'll make a snack to share. Probably something really cheesy.

For the record, I'm a fan of Jef. He seems kind and genuine. And self confident- I think you have to be with that hair- but not arrogant. Go Jef!
The Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment