March 15, 2013

A Couple of Recipes

Last week I got the itch for some homemade bread.
I don't know where it came from. I can't rememeber the last time I made bread.
Maybe it was inspired but the Amish Friendship bread living on my counter.
Anyway, I made some of the "easiest bread you will ever make."
Turned out, it lived up to the name and was delicious.


For some reason, I also whipped up two batches of granola. For the first time ever.
The first batch was good but relied a bit heavily on spices for my taste.
The second batch was delicious.  Next time I make it, I'll use a bit less sweetener, a pinch of spice, and I'll add some dried fruit.

4 comments:

  1. That bread looks amazing! I'm checking out the recipe right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just be warned: if you make it, it goes fast!

      Delete
  2. Charlie and I LOVE this bread. Tried it a few months ago and we are in love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful. My SIL made some focaccia with a few tweaks to the recipe and it was so delicious!

      Delete