December 21, 2012

The Yard

Oh, the yard. What a time it's been. This was our lovely yard in September, prior to any work. We had to plans to put in a patio when we learned one of the trees was dead and needed to be removed. 


Here's the yard after the tree was removed. Devastating. I could get into it, but I won't. After a short conversation, the company agreed to regrade and sod our yard since the damage was excessive.


Here's the yard now. There were two days between the sod and the patio installation. I didn't take a picture. We opted to go with a stamped concrete patio from Batlz and Sons. What a dream they were to work with! All in all the yard looks pretty good now. It'll look great once the sod starts to spread and turns green. 


Here's a close up of the concrete. I suppose it looks as good as you'd expect a picture of concrete to look. I'm excited to use the space once it warms up a little. I'm going to start keeping my eye out for some patio furniture- not that our tailgate chairs aren't perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment