December 31, 2012

Twenty Twelve

2012 was pretty major.  In February our lives and family changed with the addition of Baby Girl. What a sweet and extraordinary blessing Cole is! It's hard to imagine that a year ago she wasn't yet a daily part of our lives and two years ago she wasn't more than a passing thought, just a hope and dream Peter and I shared. Time certainly flies. Now I get to hang with my animal-loving, determined little miss every day.  In years prior, I could never have imagined being content as a stay-at-home mom but I am. Speaking of jobs and professional things, Peter finished his MBA this year, just a few weeks ago actually, bringing the degree count in this house to four, which, for the foreseeable future, is where it will stay. Oh, what a year it has been!

Here is our 2012 in review, just a picture from each month or so: 

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. Cole looks so "Coleish" even as a newborn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does! It's crazy looking back and seeing how much she hasn't changed.

      Delete